Boiler combustion efficiency testing ensures fuel is being combusted efficiently, so that a process is utilising all available heat energy.
Inefficient boiler combustion can result in the following:
• Exceedances in Emission Limit Values
• Excessive production of smoke and fine dust particles
• Excessive production of Carbon Monoxide
• Heat loss through excess oxygen
• Operational breakdowns and increased maintenance costs
• Health and Safety issues with personnel working in the vicinity of boilerhouse operations
Fitz Scientific can complete a full range of boiler house emissions including the following:
NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, Moisture, exit temperature profile, total dust and PM10 dust
For biogas emissions we can also complete ammonia and CH4.